After two weeks training, students are expected to be able to:
- LO 1: demonstrate an appreciation of the key academic debates concerning the nature and utility of the concept of global peace.
- LO 2: distinguish between the key concepts and issues that surround related areas: peacekeeping, prosperity, peace, justice, citizenship and conflict resolution.
- LO 3: demonstrate an understanding of those issue areas where global peace can play a role in promoting justice, welfare, mitigating and resolving conflict.
- LO 4: demonstrate an understanding of the barriers to achieving this in the real world and how far they can be overcome.
- LO 5: reflect on the requirements and obligations of global peace, international law, humanitarian law and conflict resolution.
- LO 6: create a global peace society and community around the world as part of peace building.
- LO 7: be actively engaged with and participate in justice, prosperity and global citizenship.
- LO 8: build and strengthen individual and institutional networks for conflict prevention in justice, prosperity and citizenship.
Theoretical & Case Study Subjects
Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta
- Jalan Lingkar Selatan, Tamantirto, Kasihan, Bantul, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
- Phone:+62274 387656 (283)
- Fax: +62274 387646
- Email: email@example.com
Perdana Global Peace Foundation
- 5th Floor, No. 88, Jalan Perdana, Taman Tasek Perdana, 50480, Kuala Lumpur
- Phone: +603 2092 7248
- Fax: +603 2273 2092